SFTP Timeout
Dan Durrer
2006-10-11 16:48:25 UTC
Using BBEdit 8.5 I have this major annoyance of my sftp connections
timing out. I'll be doing work saving to an sftp server, if I do not
save often I get an error dialog saying it could not connect. I then
have to go the ftp browser click disconnect and then connect and
everything works. Is there someway to adjust the timeout value or
keep the connection persistent?

Regards,

Dan Durrer
No-IP.com / Vitalwerks Internet Solutions, LLC
Office: (702) 459-8444
Email: dan @ vitalwerks.com
http://www.no-ip.com
Dan Durrer
2006-10-11 19:05:24 UTC
Oh.. and here is the error code:

This server operation couldn't be completed because the connection
was unexpectedly lost (application error code: 22807)

Thanks again,

Email: ***@vitalwerks.com
http://www.no-ip.com